The NHS App allows you to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. Use it wherever you are, at any time.
• book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
• order repeat prescriptions
• view your GP medical record
• register for organ donation and change your donation preferences
• use the symptoms checker, including an A to Z of conditions and treatment advice from the NHS website
• access 111 Online, for advice on self-care and whether urgent help is needed.
Download the app from your mobile device’s app store. It will help if you know your NHS number, and have a form of ID (passport or driving licence) to hand.