Would you like to share your work at our upcoming North West IAPT Leadership & Innovation Forum Event, on the 2nd October 2019?
- Author details: (100 words or less) / Author email (to be published)
- Poster abstract: (200 words or less)
- Poster Title
- Registered event attendee who will discuss the poster during breaks (and their working title)
Alternatively, please contact us for the poster application form. All applications are welcome from registered attendees - successful submissions will be notified within one week of application.
Poster content guidance
Posters should include images as well as text, and photographs of the individuals or service involved. There will be a ‘stand by your poster’ session during the breaks when attendees can discuss your work. Posters should share innovative and effective ways of working and reflect on the following questions:
- What challenge were you addressing in your service improvement?
- What strategies or processes were tried?
- What evidence or guidance informed these strategies?
- What service improvement outcome was achieved? How was that measured?
- What impact did this have on the wider service: users, staff, organisational processes?
- What did you learn and how can this benefit other services to improve? Poster submission requirements
- Any service attending from the NHS, public or charity sector may present a poster
Please note; Only one poster presentation is allowed per registered attendee/author and you must bring this yourself, HEE will not be able to print this off for you. The deadline for applications is (11th Sept 2019) to the conference and be brought on the day and sent three weeks in advance of the event. This can consist of one sheet (A1) or up to 12 sheets of A4 paper – in Power Point.
To register your place on the event, click here