Please follow the link to the NIHR Research Design North West Summer 2020 newsletter.
In this issue:
- an interview with one of our clients Mr Shalom Srirangam,
- meet our advisers,
- guide to COVID-19 clinical evidence generation launched by NIHR and NICE,
- meet Maria: RDS NW’s Engagement Manager,
- RDS COVID-19 resources,
- funding focus: NIHR Public Health Research Programme,
- NIHR news: Supporting the restart of paused research activities,
- RDS Blog: Equality, diversity and inclusion in health and social care research: COVID-19 and beyond,
- NHS service enables people to sign up to be contacted for COVID-19 vaccine studies,
- funding deadlines,
- and finally…£4.8 billion invested in UK health research.
We hope that you find the newsletter helpful and as always we welcome any feedback.
Please get in touch for help you with your research plans.
RDS NW Coordinating Office Team
The National Institute for Health Research's Research Design Service North West
Follow the Research Design Service on Twitter @NIHR_RDSNW