Please follow the link to the August 2020 e-bulletin from the Research Design Service North West (RDS NW).
In this issue:
- Research Design Service (RDS) Blog – The COVID-19 pandemic creates a myriad of research questions and ideas: An economic perspective
- launch of the NIHR Programme Development Grants – Competition 28
- Health Education England North / NIHR Bridging Scheme
- changes to NIHR stage 1 application form
- events and funding opportunities
We hope you find this helpful and as always welcome any feedback.
Looking for advice and support on your applied health and/or social care funding application, then find out more about the free advice service from the RDS NW.