- Patient Care: supporting transformation of the mental health care pathway by increasing the skill mix of the workforce
- Widening Participation: enabling careers of individuals employed on Agenda for Change bands 2-4.
- Diversification of the workforce: enabling recruitment of individuals with non-standard qualifications, including lived experience.
- Workforce Growth & Retention: expanding recruitment points and extending career pathways in to mental health and registered professions
- Sustainable Work Based ‘Earning & Learning’: the AP role is approved as a higher apprenticeship training route and funded through the Apprentice Levy
Lengthening the Career Ladder & Widening Participation IAPT Case Example