The PPN NorthWest New & Emerging Roles Forum is a quarterly open house event for senior clinical leads, service managers, workforce planners and mental health commissioners who have an interest in the development of new roles within the Psychological Professions in the North West region of England.
The Forum has the following aims:
- Receive updates, share intelligence and best practice on new and emerging roles across the NorthWest of England and partners across the NHS.
- Provide a forum within which Chief Psychological Professions Officers (CPPOs); senior clinical leads, strategic planners & workforce developers can develop an understanding of new and emerging roles within the Psychological Professions and consider how these relate to strategic workforce planning without their own organisations
- Facilitate conversation with national influencers, decision makers & professional bodies on issues of workforce development, including opportunities for strengthening accreditation and regulation of new and emerging roles.
Forum dates & times:
|Date and time||Link to use||Agenda|
|29th July 2021: 10am - 12pm||Join using the MS Teams link||View the agenda|
|21st October 2021: 2pm - 4pm||Join using the MS Teams link||TBA|
|27th Jan 2022: 1pm - 3pm||Join using the MS Teams link||TBA|
|21st April 2022: 1pm - 3pm||Join using the MS Teams link||TBA|
- Clinical Associates in Psychology (CAPs) Workshop
- North West New & Emerging Roles Forum - Guest Speaker Adrian Whittington (29th April 2021) materials below:
- Access the Agenda and recordings for Adrian Whittington & Claire Tilley's presentations.
- 'Developing Governance Processes: New Roles in the Psychological Professions', Dr Adrian Whittington, National Lead for Psychological Professions, NHSE/I and HEE
- Please note that Claire Tilley gave verbal presentation without a slide deck.