Date: 2nd March 2017
Venue: University of Salford, Adelphi House, Salford
The Palliative Care Conference 2017 will discuss the latest approaches to caring for the terminally ill. Learn how to tackle challenges such the rise in the number of dementia patients and understand how better communication between health providers can improve palliative care for all.
- Understand the current state of palliative and end of life care in the UK and identify the key challenges posed by an ageing population with complex care needs.
- How the NHS and palliative care charities can shift end of life treatment away from hospitals and towards a more community focused model.
- Learn from best practice across different regions and understand how to introduce a uniform standard of care across the UK.
- How professionals across the health care sector can work together to provide a wider range of options to terminally ill patients.
- Learn how technical innovations are improving the standard of end of life care and helping to treat terminally ill patients away from hospital.
For more information and to book a place please visit the event page.