To psychological professionals, policy makers, people with lived experience, members of the PPN, and other stakeholders,
Building on the success of last year, we are excited to announce the second national conference of the Psychological Professions Network -#PsychologicalProfessionsWeek - will run from the 15th to the 19th ofNovember 2021.The Psychological Professions Network (PPN) is a membership network for all psychological professionals and other stakeholders of NHS commissioned psychological healthcare. We inform, enable and influence NHS commissioned healthcare to maximise the benefits of the psychological professions for the public.
Psychological Professions Week 2021 will feature keynote speakers, panel discussions and regionally-led sessions aligned to theNational Vision of the Psychological Professionsand the findings of our successful national conversation, #PsychologicalProfessionsIntoAction.
All events will be *free*,virtual and are aimed at psychological professionals, policy makers, and the public, to showcase national and regional innovation within the psychological professions and inform next steps for psychological healthcare in England.
If you are interested in the future of the psychological professions, this is an unmissable event. Key themes include:
- Children and young peoples’ mental health in a pandemic – how can we help?
- Involving us: The power of shared decision making
- Make all Health and Care Psychological
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion: Working towards equity of access in the Psychological Professions
- How can we benefit from the use of measures in psychological therapies?
- What are the Psychological Professions Networks doing in your region?
- What’s New For Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners & Low Intensity Approaches?
- Thinking of a Career in the Psychological Professions? An Introduction to New Roles
- Improving Career Pathways in Psychological Professions
- Growing Leadership Talents in Psychological Professions
PPN week, taking place on the 15th-19thNovember will be a hub of activity within the psychological professions, and we hope it provides a chance to celebratetoo. We can't wait to see you in November!!
You can head over tohttps://ppn2021.com/agendato see the exciting sessions we have in store…
Also, don’t forget to register for the conference here:https://ppn2021.com/users/register
You will then be able to log on and attend as many sessions as you wish during the week!
Thank you for all of your support.
With Best Wishes
Dr Adrian Whittington & Dr Gita Bhutani
Psychological Professions Network, England